Dr. Joe Johnson Jr MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 11th, 2016
wonderful person
Dr. Johnson's office is very low key and relaxed. There aren 't 10 staff members running around doing nothing. Chances are you will encounter only 2 people during your visit. Dr. Johnson and his very sweet and efficient wife who works with him. No nurse practioners, or MA 's filing up the halls. He practices like a Dr. from another era. Down to earth, listens to you and is never in a hurry. In all the 9 yrs I have been his patient I have never had a complaint.

September 4th, 2014
Thorough & caring. Explains everything and takes his time.

July 23rd, 2014
RIPOFF
I was in an accident that bruised my lung.I was in a Hospital in Texas for a week. When I returned home I made an appointment with Dr. Johnson.He sent me to get x-rays. He told me he would call me and let me know when he read them. After a week I called and his office/ wife said she would have him call. She told me 2 more phone conversations he would call me. He has never called me back. I was charged 160.00 for him to send me for x-rays.The imaging place sent them to him the same day. I would not recommend him to anyone.

February 23rd, 2014
Very Through and Caring
Dr. J. practices alone, so getting an appointment may take a bit of time, but it is worth it. A good doctor and a very kind person, he takes his time and really listens to you. Very good at explaining and when I leave his office, I truly feel all my questions and concerns were addressed!

July 13th, 2012
This is one of the most caring doctors I have ever encountered. He spent alot of time with me the first visit and actually listened to my story. He has taken care of me for over 6 months and has corrected what was wrong. I had gone to an allergist and family doctor for 3 years. They treated me the same way for those 3 years and I was not cured. Dr. Johnson diagonosed me right away. I have recommended him to many people and trust his opinion completely.

March 1st, 2011
Very nice & caring
One of the most human dr.'s you will find. Found my problem after 3 other dr.'s in 5 years missed. Excellent dr.

June 5th, 2017