Dr. Joe Jones Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joe Jones?

Excellent physician

Posted on March 17th, 2017

Knowledgeable, caring and professional

We would take out business elsewhere.

Posted on May 22nd, 2016

My husband and I feel that this provider has serious receptive communication issues. We believe that this provider lacks knowledge of how to treat any condition beyond his elusive idea of the "standard of care". Based upon our experience we believe that this provider does not understand the limitations of the tests he orders and recommended what my husband and I feel was an unneeded induction based on our daughters meausurements at birth. We found the receptionist to be uninterested in her job and rude. We are also unsure why a business that specializes in the birth of children would not permit you to bring your other children with you if you so choose.

Posted on January 26th, 2016

I read the reviews on this site and I was so scared to go into his office. But when I got in there and started talking to him he was the nicest person ever. And he actually cared about what wa going on .

Posted on September 9th, 2015

Horrible Doctor, rude, arrogant, discriminates based on insurance, horrible staff, horrible care

Posted on April 30th, 2015

If you want a doctor to tell you the truth and be there to help you find the way to keep your child alive he is AMAZING. LOVED him. He is very straight forward if you can't handle the truth don't go to him he won't lie and tell you everything is ok.

Don't be scared by the reviews

Posted on December 24th, 2014

I saw Dr. Jones last year for a twin pregnancy and couldn't be happier. We found him to be kind, patient and experienced. His office is by far the most organized and smoothly run I've ever been in. Appointments run on time, calls are returned quickly and yet you never feel rushed by them. But they are not in the hand holding business. They are professionals with a job to do. He gets bad press for lack of bedside manner. If you are expecting a doctor to sugarcoat things and give you hugs, this is not your doctor. But if you want someone who is incredibly knowledgable and skilled, with nearly 30 years of experience, you found him. He is more technical and scientific rather than social. Rather than tell you your baby is "perfect" he will say things like, "in babies with markers for Downs, you will see this... Your baby looks normal." So not the feel good wording you might want, but if you want to feel good, call your mom. If you want a doctor that knows his field inside and out and will do what is best for you and your baby (babies), don't hesitate, go see Dr. Jones and his staff.

PLEASE GO TO SOMEONE ELSE

Posted on March 5th, 2014

Dr.Jones is a horrible doctor and I would not trust my worst enemy to his care. He was very unprofessional and told me that if I lost the child I was currently pregnant with that we would be more pro-active the next time I got pregnant. He said this after I had lost my twins just 3 months before and went through their funeral. He does not have any respect for life at all. I'm so glad I followed my gut and went to the best doctor I could for myself and my beautiful little girl that no thanks to him is a wonderful healthy 7 month old that he didn't want to help. I wish someone would have told his mother the same thing he told me and saved women from having to get care from him.

Posted on January 26th, 2013

This doctor just moved to Tulsa, Oklahoma and I wish he had not. He is not an asset to the medical community here and honestly needs to take some lessons in how to treat patients. I went to his office as an informed patient and he dismissed every concern or question I had. I would stay far far away from this doctor its his way or no way and if you are in medicine at all its constantly changing and his way of practicing needs to be updated. He is not a good doctor at all and I'm so glad I researched other doctors and made the best choice for me and my baby.

wonderful

Posted on May 12th, 2012

No complaints about the treatment that Dr. Jones has prescribed for me. He is to the point and I find him to have a very warm personality. I am also a Ft. Polk referral.

horrible

Posted on January 28th, 2012

If you have a referral from ft. polk, expect to be put in the hospital for weeks to months until you have the baby. Hes bedside manner is horrible. Told me I was fat and needed gastric bypass immediately after a c-section. He refused to consider I gained weight during pregnancy and not normally 80 lbs overweight. He refused to listen to anything I said. I would never recommend this rude doctor.

Knowledgable but horrible bedside manners

Posted on March 15th, 2011

Dr. Jones does seem knowledgeable about his line of work, but is sadly lacking in professional bedside manners. On my first visit to his office his nu ...

Great Doctor