A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joe Ahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joe Ahn is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahn
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Ahn Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahn graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Ahn has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Somerset Medical Center
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joe K Ahn MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joe K. Ahn practice?
- Dr. Joe Ahn has 1 office location.
Dr. Joe Ahn practices Cardiovascular Disease near Bridgewater, NJ.
See Bridgewater Cardiologists.