A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joe Ahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joe Ahn is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahn
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahn graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Ahn has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Somerset Medical Center
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joe K Ahn MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joe K. Ahn practice?
- Dr. Joe Ahn has 1 office location.
Dr. Joe Ahn practices Cardiovascular Disease near Bridgewater, NJ.
See Bridgewater Cardiologists.