A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joe Ahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joe Ahn is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahn
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Ahn Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahn graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Ahn has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Somerset Medical Center
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joe K Ahn MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joe K. Ahn practice?
- Dr. Joe Ahn has 5 office locations.
Dr. Joe Ahn practices Cardiovascular Disease near Bridgewater, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hillsborough, NJ and Somerville, NJ.
See Bridgewater Cardiologists.