Dr. Youssry Kelada MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Roseville, CA

3.8

December 23rd, 2016
rushes visit ,doesn't seem to care about what patient tells him, ignore your pain, doesn't want to order tests nessesary to find cause, because he'll get less money on his bonas at end of year from insurance company. more about money than patient care!!

September 4th, 2013
Dr. Kelada is a very caring Doctor. He takes the time to explain things to me and answer my questions. I am happy with his office services.

November 18th, 2012
My grandmother takes warfarin and does testing at home each week the Dr office is supposed to call and tell her how much medicine she should be taking to keep her blood thin enough to prevent blood clots and stroke. She has been in this program for over a month and they NEVER call back to let is know how to adjust the meds. When I call they tell me they will call back and let us know then never call back! And it's a nightmare for our pharmacist to get ahold of them for refills on much needed medication for heart and diabetes. What a shame this office is even open. I feel sorry for all who have to deal with this place!

April 6th, 2011
If you want an excellent and caring Physican, see Dr Kelada
Under Dr Kelada's care, my husband has been able to get his diabetes under control. Our prior physician gave him the same medicine for many years with no improvement. During our first visit with Dr Kelada my husband told him about his high blood sugar. Dr Kelada was very concerned and told us his high blood sugar would eventually damage his organs. He ordered blood tests and immediately began a course of action to help my husband get his blood sugar under control. Another example happened just recently when Dr Kelada personally called my husband at home to alert him to a potential problem he saw on a recent blood test. Although it did not affect the treatment he was giving my husband; he wanted my husband to immediately share this information with his cardiologist. Dr Kelada's caring attitude is really evident during each visit. We feel very lucky to have Dr Kelada as our physician.