Learn more about Dr. Joe Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joe Lee is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joe Lee, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from New York University.
Dr. Lee has 5 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Bristol Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joe Lee MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Joe Lee practice?
- Dr. Joe Lee has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joe Lee practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Middletown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Port Jervis, NY and West Harrison, NY.
See Middletown Physiatrists.