A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joe Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joe Lee is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joe Lee, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from New York University.
Dr. Lee has 5 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Bristol Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joe Lee MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Joe Lee practice?
- Dr. Joe Lee has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joe Lee practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Middletown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Port Jervis, NY and West Harrison, NY.
See Middletown Physiatrists.