This is how a doctor should be show details This is how a doctor should be
Sep 10th, 2015

Dr. Levi spent tons of time reviewing my history and made sure that appropriate tests were ordered. He is genuinely concerned with the health of his patients. He was also quick to call back with test results (same day). I would recommend him.

Jun 3rd, 2015

very satified with visit. Spent a lot of time explaning everthing in detail in terms I could understand.

He is an angel with an unbelievable surgical gift. show details He is an angel with an unbelievable surgical gift.
Sep 21st, 2011

This response is way overdue. I was asymptomatic prior to undergoing an unexpected whipple. I was luckly in that I did not have pancreatic cancer yet quite a medical challenge for him and his team. I was hospitalized around 2 weeks, (surgery around 7 hours) and received unbelievable thorough care, in all aspects. Six months I unexpectedly was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer of stomach lining. Back to Dr. Levi for another 10 hours or so of surgery. He had to perform a total gastrectomy and some other procedures, as well. To say the least I am great, enjoying life due to him. I could not have asked for a more caring sincere practitioner who was there for me. I credit my life to him.

He saved my life! show details He saved my life!
Oct 28th, 2010

Dr. Levi performed surgery for hepatic hemangeoma that was 10cm. That's roughly the size of a baseball. Had I listened to the Doctors in Palm Beach Count who wanted to perform a biopsy, I wouuld have bled out on the table and died. The surgery required his taking the entire right lobe of my liver (he left the gall-bladder, don't know why - I had that out one year ago). I recently found out that I have another one the size of a golfball. I am hopeful he is still practicing at the Univ. of Miami. I went to Joseph Sr., not Jr.