Wonderful Office show details Wonderful Office
by Olga D on Jun 1st, 2016

Upon coming to Dr. Massey's office I have been to one other local RE Office where I felt like just another patient or what my husband and I called "another number"…you know what I mean when you feel like you are just a file/folder/case and not a human. Dr. Massey's office is small and from day one they make you feel like you're at home. The staff is friendly and they all pay attention to you and remember you.. most of all treat you like a person. If you end up at the RE you have been on a long journey, a painful one that is hard to explain so any kindness at this point is so welcoming. I have PCOS and in addition we also have a male factor so getting pregnant on our own was virtually impossible so 6 years of trying on our own and 3 failed IUI's later we finally found Dr. Massey. Dr. Massey really took his time talking to my husband and I, he walked us thru the best plan of action and throughout the entire IVF we had all of our questions and concerns answered in a timely manner. We went thru with our first round of IVF (which by the way is considerably less in $ then other offices in the GA area not to mention they will help you find discounts on your IVF medication) and now are 16 weeks pregnant with a little boy that we can only thank this office for. If you are looking for a caring office with staff that will walk you thru and help you attain your end goal..I would suggest Dr. Massey.

by M. Marks on Oct 4th, 2015

Dr Massey quickly and correctly diagnosed our multiple fertility problems 36 years ago. Surgery corrected the major problem, and I was pregnant a month after the surgery. Our beautiful daughter is now 35. We tried for a second child, but I went through very early menopause at 31 and a second pregnancy did not happen. If we had hesitated about seeking treatment from him, my body would have shut down before we had a chance for a family. I can't say enough about not only his medical acuity but also his kind and encouraging manner. For those with fertility issues, he is the best. We were blessed to be in the right spot at the right time—may it happen for you also.

Best Doctor and Staff in Atlanta! show details Best Doctor and Staff in Atlanta!
by Heather B. on Feb 4th, 2014

My husband and I cannot speak highly enough of Dr. Massey and his staff! Wow…what a difference they made in our infertility journey. They truly made us feel like family. After several unsuccessful IUI attempts at another specialist we were blessed to find Dr. Massey and his staff who supported us each step of the way in our first IVF procedure. They were available day and night for any questions or concerns and willing to see us if needed at any time. Happily we were successful on our first IVF attempt and our son was born healthy and happy this past October. We cannot thank Dr. Massey and his staff enough for making our dreams come true! We are looking forward to seeing Dr. Massey and his staff again very soon to try for baby #2!

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Jan 24th, 2014

My experience with Dr. Massey and his staff was amazing! They were all very helpful in keeping my husband and I informed and reassured thru out the entire IVF process. I could not have been happier with Dr. Massey and especially with our healthy baby boy:)

IVF with Dr. Massey. show details IVF with Dr. Massey.
by Shawne Jacobs on Jan 23rd, 2014

We continue to be thrilled with Dr. Massey and the entire Servy Massey staff. It was a long process to find them, but now that we have, we can't imagine where we would be without them. Our son recently turned 10 months old and is happy and healthy in every way possible. We have begun the planning for our next child and look forward to working with them again. After 3 unsuccessful IUI's and a number of costly tests at one of Atlanta's largest fertility clinics, we began looking for more cost effective options since our insurance did not cover any of this. We explored medical tourism and began planning to spend the holidays overseas for a month-long "IVF vacation". Thankfully we came across Servy Massey before moving forward with other options. With our first round of IVF, we transferred two embryos and had our son a short nine months later. We are very lucky to have 13 embryos frozen for future use. The personalized care we received would make us recommend Servy Massey to anyone -- even if cost was not a concern!

Ths Charm of Dr. Massey show details Ths Charm of Dr. Massey
by L.C. on Jan 17th, 2014

I would like to express my thanks and gratitude to Dr. Joe Massey for his encouragement and fertility expertise which resulted in a successful pregnancy for my wife and I. As an older couple, we did not have high hopes that an IVF procedure would be successful. Dr. Massey's many years of experience in the IVF field and his positive attitude gave us the confidence to continue IVF treatment after an initial failure. As a result, the second try was successful, and we are now the proud parents of a beautiful and healthy baby boy. I would highly recommend Dr. Massey to any couple wishing to undertake an IVF treatment program and to start a family at any age.

They helped make our dreams come true! show details They helped make our dreams come true!
by Joanna G. on Jan 16th, 2014

We are so thankful to have found Servy Massey Fertility Institute online, we now have beautiful 11 month old twins because of them! After trying for a year, we found out we were dealing with male factor infertility. We were told IVF was our only option. Unfortunately in 2007 we couldn't afford IVF and after 26 months did conceive our son naturally. When our son 18 months old, we started trying again, went through the testing again and confirmed that we indeed were still dealing with male factor infertility. After trying for over two years, we searched for “low cost IVF centers” and happened to run across a blog that mentioned there was a relatively new low cost fertility center in Atlanta. We could not believe the price difference and feel like we were led to that blog and to the Servy Massey website because it is so affordable. We met with Dr. Massey and all agreed that IVF was our best option. We transferred 2 beautiful embryos and on the first try both of them turned into beautiful babies! I highly recommend Servy Massey Fertility Institute for those of you struggling with infertility and looking for affordable options. When we found Dr. Massey, we immediately clicked with his laid-back personality and wonderful bedside manner. Between having a great feeling about our doctor and the price, we knew we were in the right place!

First baby at 42 thanks to Dr. Massey and team show details First baby at 42 thanks to Dr. Massey and team
by Kendell C on Jan 7th, 2014

I can't say enough great things about Dr. Massey and his team. I was so happy to have found them 2 years ago. After 4 IUIs and a tubal pregnancy under the care of a larger, well-known competitor in town, we decided to research other options. The care we were receiving felt rushed, impersonal and was VERY expensive. I googled, "affordable IVF" and that is how I found SMFI. I was nervous at first because I was afraid "half-priced" also meant discounted care but that could be no further from the truth. Immediately we felt comfortable under Dr. M's care and his staff treated us like family. As an example of his personalized care, I once was on vacation and realized I had forgotten a few of my meds. Called him on his cell phone and he immediately called me back, calmed me down and told me a work around to get through the days with what I had. Flash forward, at 42 we welcomed our first baby girl and in a few weeks we are going back to try again!

great experience!! show details great experience!!
Jan 7th, 2014

Using Doctor Massey to conceive my beautiful daughter was a fantastic experience from beginning to end. To begin with all the staff are extremely friendly and all take a vested interest in you. DR Massey immediately makes you feel at ease and gives you hope and eases your fears and worries. I was most satisfied and am using him again for baby number two G-d willing!!!

Dr. Massey show details Dr. Massey
by Bee Scott on May 29th, 2013

Hello and good day to you Dr. Massey I have read plenty about you as well as your practice and staff ;l have listened to many families testimonials on the web and you continue to be a blessing to many families and l'am more than sure our God smiles on you and your family each day for your work ;therefore l'am excited to meet you and your staff on this coming Thursday as a new patient... Thanks, Enjoy the rest of your day:):)