Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Saddened by his rudeness  |  show details
by Former Patient on Aug 26th, 2013

I had gone to this doctor for several years with no problems, but the last time I went to him, he was in a very bad mood. He was angry that his partner was out and he had to see/take care of her patients. I was waiting for a room in the area after the waiting room and I heard him tell a nurse that one of his partner's patients definitely needs to stay on her psychotropic medications post surgery because if she didn't she would be crazier than what she already was. He even said her name which is against confidentiality. Well, it was my turn. We had our visit, then he started talking about my weight, which I did not mind at first, because I was wanting his input. I was telling him that I have been continuing to cut back calories and fat, but nothing was happening. At the time I was eating 1,000 calorie/day and 10 grams of fat. He looked at me and asked me if I had ever seen an overweight person come out of a concentration camp from the Holocaust. You just wouldn't believe how shocked and flabbergasted I was when he said that. He answered himself by saying he never did. At this point in time , he offered me Xenical which would cut out 10% of your fat from your diet with loose stools, so I did the math and explained to him that at 10 grams of fat each day, that would take it down to 9 grams each day which I could do without the help of Xenical. Needless to say, I never went back to him and feel very disappointed in him as a human being.

|  Best Doctor EVER!!  |  show details
Aug 5th, 2013

Dr. McClinton is, by far, the best doctor I have ever gone to. He is so caring and compassionate. He's also a true man of God!!!

|  Great Person and Doctor!  |  show details
by P Davis on Jul 19th, 2013

He has been my Gynecologist for many years and he is a kind and compassionate person as well as a wonderful doctor! His faith is his life and I am thankful for his witness!

|  My doctor for 30 years  |  show details
Mar 29th, 2012

Dr. McClinton is very personable, compassionate and caring. I trust him to either diagnose my problem or recommend a doctor who can help me.

|  Malone  |  show details
Nov 14th, 2011

He is one of the nicest people you will ever meet. He found a thick area in one of my brest and the mammogram didn't show anything. The doctors were asking who said there was a thick area and I said Dr McClinton so they did an ultrasound and there it was. They did a biopsy of the area. He will check you first then look to see what is on the chart to make sure he stays sharp.I took my daughter to see him because she is so shy. She will not go see anyone else.

|  excellent doctor!  |  show details
Oct 20th, 2011

He has a great bedside manner. He is very professional and knowledgable. I would recommend him for anyone looking for a gynecologist. He has daughters and treats women with complete respect. A first time patient would be comfortable with him because he explains everything before he does anything. Excellent Doctor!

|  I Love This Doctor  |  show details
Sep 16th, 2011

I have been going to this doctor for many years and absolutely love him - he's a great doctor! He is very personable and truly cares about his patients in such a way you feel very comfortable, not awkward or embarassed, etc. He listens. Wish more doctors were like him!

|  Absolute BEST !!!  |  show details
Jun 3rd, 2011

Dr. McClinton has been my gynecologist for over 25 years. He's performed two surgeries on me and each time his bedside manner and followup was unreal. My mother as well as my husband both think he is the best. My husband even commented that the relationship between myself and Dr. McClinton seemed more like uncle/niece versus patient/doctor because of the communications between the two of us. I have never felt that I could not talk to him about any issues that I might be having. I know someday he will retire and it will be a well deserved retirement, but I sure do regret that day and I've told him time and time again.

Aug 24th, 2010

Dr. McClinton is the most caring and compassionate physician I have ever had. Even though I have moved more than 100 miles away, I continue to choose Dr. McClinton as my physician.

|  Dr. McClinton delivered my daughter on Sept. 10, 1982!  |  show details
by Donna Montgomery on Aug 23rd, 2010

He did a fantastic job and I will never forget what a great ob/gyn he was/is! Thanks for delivering my Bo Derek -- Shannon was a 10 then! She still is!

|  Best Gynecologist EVER  |  show details
by Dianna Cooke on Mar 31st, 2010

I have been going to Dr. McClinton for over 23 yrs. and you couldn't pay me to switch doctors. He is the BEST. I love, love, love him. He is so kind, courteous and caring.

by Debra on Dec 29th, 2009

Dr. McClinton is the best doctor I have seen ever! He does not make you feel rushed when talking to him. He actually listens to what you're telling him. He's a good Christian person and cares about his patients. I do not have to see him as often now, but each time I do visit, he makes me feel as if he never forgot a thing I told him. I recommend him to everyone I know. The staff is just as nice and helpful. They are a good group of people! I love this doctor and staff.

|  38 yr old mother of 2  |  show details
by Darby on Sep 14th, 2009

He seems like a wonderful and caring man who is active in his Baptist church. He spent more than 30 minutes with me in his office trying to figure out my issues. Not one time did I feel rushed to tell him my symptoms and figure out what was going on. The office did follow up quite a few times to make sure I was doing better.

by Mrs. Anita Decker on Mar 19th, 2009

Dr. McClinton is the best doctor that has ever treated me. He is very professional, caring, knowledgeable, and kind-hearted. I would, and have recommended him to people I know. He is the best!