Dr. Joe Mcclinton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joe Mcclinton?

Posted on March 30th, 2016

He is the best doctor I have. He takes the time to listen and he is gentle. He is straight talking and truely care. I wish I can find an internist like him.

Posted on December 15th, 2015

Great Dr.-caring compassionate very knowledgable

Sorry Staff

Posted on April 15th, 2015

The staff was rude and not very helpful..almost to the point that I started to walk out. Nothing is done to make patients feel that we are the main concern of this office. Money is a call I have gotten twice but I still have not received my PAP results...

Saddened by his rudeness

Posted on August 26th, 2013

I had gone to this doctor for several years with no problems, but the last time I went to him, he was in a very bad mood. He was angry that his partner was out and he had to see/take care of her patients. I was waiting for a room in the area after the waiting room and I heard him tell a nurse that one of his partner's patients definitely needs to stay on her psychotropic medications post surgery because if she didn't she would be crazier than what she already was. He even said her name which is against confidentiality. Well, it was my turn. We had our visit, then he started talking about my weight, which I did not mind at first, because I was wanting his input. I was telling him that I have been continuing to cut back calories and fat, but nothing was happening. At the time I was eating 1,000 calorie/day and 10 grams of fat. He looked at me and asked me if I had ever seen an overweight person come out of a concentration camp from the Holocaust. You just wouldn't believe how shocked and flabbergasted I was when he said that. He answered himself by saying he never did. At this point in time , he offered me Xenical which would cut out 10% of your fat from your diet with loose stools, so I did the math and explained to him that at 10 grams of fat each day, that would take it down to 9 grams each day which I could do without the help of Xenical. Needless to say, I never went back to him and feel very disappointed in him as a human being.

Best Doctor EVER!!

Posted on August 5th, 2013

Dr. McClinton is, by far, the best doctor I have ever gone to. He is so caring and compassionate. He's also a true man of God!!!

Great Person and Doctor!

Posted on July 19th, 2013

He has been my Gynecologist for many years and he is a kind and compassionate person as well as a wonderful doctor! His faith is his life and I am thankful for his witness!

My doctor for 30 years

Posted on March 29th, 2012

Dr. McClinton is very personable, compassionate and caring. I trust him to either diagnose my problem or recommend a doctor who can help me.

Malone

Posted on November 14th, 2011

He is one of the nicest people you will ever meet. He found a thick area in one of my brest and the mammogram didn't show anything. The doctors were asking who said there was a thick area and I said Dr McClinton so they did an ultrasound and there it was. They did a biopsy of the area. He will check you first then look to see what is on the chart to make sure he stays sharp.I took my daughter to see him because she is so shy. She will not go see anyone else.

excellent doctor!

Posted on October 20th, 2011

He has a great bedside manner. He is very professional and knowledgable. I would recommend him for anyone looking for a gynecologist. He has daughters and treats women with complete respect. A first time patient would be comfortable with him because he explains everything before he does anything. Excellent Doctor!

I Love This Doctor

Posted on September 16th, 2011

I have been going to this doctor for many years and absolutely love him - he's a great doctor! He is very personable and truly cares about his patients in such a way you feel very comfortable, not awkward or embarassed, etc. He listens. Wish more doctors were like him!

Absolute BEST !!!

Posted on June 3rd, 2011

Dr. McClinton has been my gynecologist for over 25 years. He's performed two surgeries on me and each time his bedside manner and followup was unreal. My mother as well as my husband both think he is the best. My husband even commented that the relationship between myself and Dr. McClinton seemed more like uncle/niece versus patient/doctor because of the communications between the two of us. I have never felt that I could not talk to him about any issues that I might be having. I know someday he will retire and it will be a well deserved retirement, but I sure do regret that day and I've told him time and time again.

Posted on August 24th, 2010

Dr. McClinton is the most caring and compassionate physician I have ever had. Even though I have moved more than 100 miles away, I continue to choose Dr. McClinton as my physician.