Dr. Joe Mccook MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

October 26th, 2016
I don't recommend this doctor he gave me a medication for a uti it was too strong of a dose and blew a couple holes in my intestines, and yes I ended up with a bag for a year. I did find out with all this that I also has cancer with no credit given to the doctor because I've been going to him for two years of not feeling well, he ran no tests but for sure to say see you next month. I also fell on my leg back in 2013 the doctor ran no exrays, see you next month, I just found out I had a fractured from that fall on a leg bone that has no weight bearing. Beware!

May 11th, 2016
The WORST EVER
By far the worst i have ever been treated by staff and Dr. anywhere i have been in my life i would not recomend this Dr. to anyone and will tell everybody who ask about a Dr. to absolutely not go there

March 15th, 2016
Dr. McCook is a rare find these days. His temperament and caring nature shine through. I could not ask for a better physician.

February 25th, 2015
Horrible Places to go if you want real help.
I have had no luck with Dr Mccook after several visits oh yeah I pay cash I was met with very little help and the staff was just horrible. I would not recommend this Dr or Dr office. They just want your money and could care less about the patientsafety real needs. The will give you a prescription and send you away without addressing the best way to fix it.