Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Dec 19th, 2014

Very personable doctor. I was only patient in waiting room. I was served coffee and when I was ready, the Doc Joe saw me. Staff was very pleasant.

Sep 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Professional and personable

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Great Experience - Highly Recommend show details Great Experience - Highly Recommend
by Jessica on Aug 19th, 2014

Great experience. Very friendly. Our appointment lasted for about an hour. Very attentive.

Aug 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Doc Joe is very personable and gave me his total undivided attention during my appointment. I find that rare anymore. When we sat down to discuss my situation, I found him very down-to-Earth and friendly. By the time I left, I knew I found my new doctor.

Jul 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Joe has a very human approach to treating his patients. He listens and takes the time to determine what course of action his best for the patient's health.

Apr 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I appreciated the peaceful waiting room, soft music and relaxed atmosphere. The doctor was attentive, professional and welcoming.

Apr 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. McDonald is the only doctor i found to feel comfortable with. Thank you :)

Apr 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great experience. I was met at the front door to the building, and escorted to the office. Their reception area is a living room-couches, chairs, a TV and wifi. The staff was friendly and made sure I was comfortable. I spent an hour talking to the Dr.

Mar 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. McDonald is fantastic! He was thoughtful & thorough and has a terrific bed side manner. I highly recommend him and the concierge approach the healthcare. It's reassuring to know that I can call/email/text at any time & get the medical care I need.

Mar 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I found it refreshing to find a Dr. that wants to form a partnership with his patient! It is good to know that you have a Dr. whom wants to create a "game plan" for your health needs.

Feb 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Joe is a caring physician, always willing to spend the time necessary to answer all of my questions. His staff is always friendly and make me feel at ease.