A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joe Mendiola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joe Mendiola, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mendiola graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Mendiola has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Rio Grande Regional Hospital
- Edinburg Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joe Mendiola MD is a male Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Joe Mendiola practice?
- Dr. Joe Mendiola has 1 office location.
Dr. Joe Mendiola practices Pediatrics near McAllen, TX.
See McAllen Pediatricians.