A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joe Mendiola, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mendiola graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Mendiola has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Knapp Medical Center
- Edinburg Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mendiola accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Joe Mendiola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joe J. Mendiola practice?
Dr. Joe Mendiola practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Mcallen, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mission, TX.
See Mcallen Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giuseppe Mendiola, Dr. Josef Mendiola, Dr. Joseph Mendiola