A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joe Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joe Miller is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Miller has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fremont Medical Center
- Rideout Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joe David Miller DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Joe D. Miller practice?
- Dr. Joe Miller has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joe Miller practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Yuba City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Marysville, CA and Sacramento, CA.
See Yuba City Family Physicians and Yuba City General Practitioners.