A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joe Mobley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joe Mobley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mobley
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Mobley Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joe Mobley, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Mobley graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Mobley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Henry County Medical Center
- Henry County Med Ctr, Paris, Tn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joe Dick Mobley MD is a male Urologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Joe D. Mobley practice?
- Dr. Joe Mobley has 1 office location.
Dr. Joe Mobley practices Urology near Paris, TN.
See Paris Urologists.