A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joe Mobley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joe Mobley is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joe Mobley, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Mobley graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Mobley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Henry County Medical Center
- Henry County Med Ctr, Paris, Tn
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mobley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 9 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans