A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joe Monk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joe Monk is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joe Monk, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Monk graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Monk has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joe E Monk MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Joe E. Monk practice?
- Dr. Joe Monk has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joe Monk practices Anesthesiology near Round Rock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Waco, TX and Edwards, CO.
See Round Rock Anesthesiologists.