A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. R Noble:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. R Noble, FACC, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Atrial Flutter
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pericardial Effusion
- Rapid Heart Beat (Tachycardia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Noble graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Noble has 18 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
- St. Vincent Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. R Joe Noble FACC and MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. R J. Noble practice?
- Dr. R Noble has 5 office locations.
Dr. R Noble practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Williamsport, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN and Greencastle, IN.
See Williamsport Allergists, Williamsport Internists, and Williamsport Cardiologists.