A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. R Noble:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Noble
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Noble Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. R Noble, FACC, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Atrial Flutter
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Disease
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Myocardial Infarction
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Pericardial Effusion
- Rapid Heart Beat (Tachycardia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Noble graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Noble has 18 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Williamsport Hospital, Inc
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. R Joe Noble FACC and MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. R J. Noble practice?
- Dr. R Noble has 5 office locations.
Dr. R Noble practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Greencastle, IN and Elwood, IN.
See Indianapolis Allergists, Indianapolis Internists, and Indianapolis Cardiologists.