A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. R Noble:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. R Noble, MD, FACC is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Atrial Flutter
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Myocardial Infarction
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Pericardial Effusion
- Rapid Heart Beat (Tachycardia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Noble graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Noble has 18 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Carmel Hospital
- St Vincent Williamsport Hospital, Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Noble accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- MDWise - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. R J. Noble practice?
Dr. R Noble practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Williamsport, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Greencastle, IN and Elwood, IN.
See Williamsport Allergists, Williamsport Internists, and Williamsport Cardiologists.