A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joe Parkey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joe Parkey, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Parkey graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Parkey has 66 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joe Parkey MD is a male Radiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Joe Parkey practice?
- Dr. Joe Parkey has 1 office location.
Dr. Joe Parkey practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Keller, TX.
See Keller Radiologists.