A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joe Perryman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joe Perryman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joe Perryman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Perryman graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Perryman has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Perryman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joe L. Perryman practice?
Dr. Joe Perryman practices Internal Medicine near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Arlington Internists.