Dr. Joe Phillips Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joe Phillips?

September 28th, 2015

Dr. Phillips is an excellent doctor. I never feel rushed. He is very good at explaining procedures and always answers any questions that I have. His staff is very friendly, too.

May 20th, 2015

I had a wonderful experience with Dr Philips. He is very nice and patient. He explains everything that link to your case. And the success is garantee. Thank a lot

April 14th, 2015

Best Ob/GYN I ever had!

Dr. Phillips is one of the Best, Knowledgeable Ob/Gyn in the field.

October 7th, 2014

One of the best!

Dr. Phillips is very caring. I never feel rushed, and he explains everything about any procedure he needs to perform. He actually called me while on vacation to let me know about a test result and the specialist I needed to see for further care. His office staff even made the appointment with the specialist for me. If you are looking for a quality doctor who really cares about his patients, Dr. Phillips is the right doctor to see!

May 16th, 2012

Wonderful Doctor....

Dr. Joe Phillips III is truly a wonderful doctor. I highly recommend him. If you are looking for a doctor that will listen to you...he is the one.

February 2nd, 2012

doc is the best !

Dr.Joe is a great doctor. He is very professional and clear with what he is explaining. Makes u feel important. However, I just hope his nurses or staff will work as professional as he is.First time i went for a check up and thats my first time in his clinic, his nurse gave me a free prenatal vits..but 6 mos expired! Took 1 and i realized its expired. I called the clinic maybe its ok to take it..and advised me not to take it anymore!Second, i was told to wait for a call from the nurse to schedule me for a procedure and I am so worried> I waited a 1 week and I didnt get any call! Just imagine how nervous you are from hearing the news that they found some abnormalities in your uterus and told u to wait for a call..waited and waited nervously and hasnt called! I called yesterday still no reply!!!!!! Im getting anxious! I wish i could get this over with....and wish they will be more professional.

November 8th, 2016