A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joe Phipps:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joe Phipps is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joe Phipps, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Phipps graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Phipps has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joe Arnold Phipps DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joe A. Phipps practice?
- Dr. Joe Phipps has 1 office location.
Dr. Joe Phipps practices Family Medicine near Red Oak, TX.
See Red Oak Family Physicians.