A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joe Ramsdell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joe Ramsdell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ramsdell
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ramsdell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joe Ramsdell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramsdell graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Ramsdell has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Promise Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joe Wesley Ramsdell MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joe W. Ramsdell practice?
- Dr. Joe Ramsdell has 1 office location.
Dr. Joe Ramsdell practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Geriatric Medicine near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Internists, San Diego Pulmonologists, and San Diego Geriatric Doctors.