A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kerry Reid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kerry Reid, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reid graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Reid has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kerry Joe Reid MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kerry J. Reid practice?
- Dr. Kerry Reid has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kerry Reid practices Diagnostic Radiology near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Glendale Radiologists.