A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joe Rod:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joe Rod is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rod
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rod graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rod has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joe L Rod MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joe L. Rod practice?
- Dr. Joe Rod has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joe Rod practices Cardiovascular Disease near San Jose, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Gatos, CA.
See San Jose Cardiologists.