A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joe Rod:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joe Rod is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rod
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Rod Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rod graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rod has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joe L Rod MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joe L. Rod practice?
- Dr. Joe Rod has 1 office location.
Dr. Joe Rod practices Cardiovascular Disease near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Cardiologists.