A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Stubbs graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.More Education & Awards
Dr. Stubbs has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Clinch Memorial Hospital
- South Georgia Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stubbs accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Joe Stubbs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joe C. Stubbs practice?
Dr. Joe Stubbs practices Internal Medicine near Valdosta, GA.
See Valdosta Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Joseph Stubbs, Dr. Josef Stubbs, Dr. Giuseppe Stubbs