A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joe Terry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joe Terry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joe Terry, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Terry graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Terry has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Dominic-Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Central Mississippi Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joe Walter Terry MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joe W. Terry practice?
- Dr. Joe Terry has 12 office locations.
Dr. Joe Terry practices Family Medicine near Madison, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Byram, MS and Richland, MS.
See Madison Primary Care Doctors.