A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joe Ventimiglia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joe Ventimiglia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ventimiglia graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ventimiglia has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joe B Ventimiglia MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joe B. Ventimiglia practice?
- Dr. Joe Ventimiglia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joe Ventimiglia practices Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Hospice & Palliative Specialists.