Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joe Vongvorachoti
Dr. Joe Vongvorachoti, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. He has 8 years of experience. His specialties include Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and Internal Medicine. Dr. Vongvorachoti is affiliated with Hospital for Special Surgery, Rusk Institute of Rehabilitation Medicine and Tisch Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Joe Vongvorachoti has the following 2 specialties
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Joe Vongvorachoti is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
New York, NY 0 mi28
Dr. Irwin Nydick
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
New York, NY 0 mi65
Dr. Michael Henry
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
New York, NY 0 mi21