A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joe Watts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joe Watts, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Watts graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Watts has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwich Hospital Association
- Bellevue Hospital Center
- Greenwich Hosp, Greenwich, Ct
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joe Douglas Watts MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Joe D. Watts practice?
- Dr. Joe Watts has 1 office location.
Dr. Joe Watts practices Otolaryngology near New York, NY.
See New York Otolaryngologists.