A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joe Weinberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weinberg
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Weinberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joe Weinberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinberg graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Weinberg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
- Durham Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joe Weinberg MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Joe Weinberg practice?
- Dr. Joe Weinberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joe Weinberg practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Durham, NC.
See Durham Internists, Durham Hematologists, and Durham Oncologists.