A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joe Weinberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joe Weinberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinberg graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Weinberg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
- Durham Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joe Weinberg MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Joe Weinberg practice?
- Dr. Joe Weinberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joe Weinberg practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Durham, NC.
See Durham Internists, Durham Hematologists, and Durham Oncologists.