Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joe Wilkinson
Dr. Joe Wilkinson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Angelo, TX, with another office in San Angelo, TX. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Wilkinson is affiliated with Medical Center of Plano, Shannon Medical Center and San Angelo Community Hospital. Dr. Wilkinson has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Joe Wilkinson has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Joe Wilkinson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Angelo, TX.
Dr. Robert Alexander
San Angelo, TX 0 mi32
Dr. Michael Johnson
Orthopedic Surgery, Internal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
San Angelo, TX 0.16 mi11
Dr. Jason Defee
San Angelo, TX 1.85 mi18