Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
self employed show details self employed
by debbie on Mar 24th, 2014

Best Dr I know!! I moved out if state last year and the medical Dr here are the worst. Dr written is a fine nan and cared for me and my husband. I would move back to gave the care he provided to us. When my mom died he gave me is cell number and ask if I needed anythingcall him . What other Dr would do that? Great Dr and we miss him dearly.

not very happy show details not very happy
by Anonymous on Jun 26th, 2012 on doctorsdig.com

went to Dr witten in November for chest pains he said it was anxiety gave me some meds to take for 90 days took them did nothing for me called him bac ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
Ms. Ellen Jordan show details Ms. Ellen Jordan
by Anonymous on Jul 25th, 2011 on doctorsdig.com

Dr. Witten is very professional and thorough with a great ability to communicate with his patients. The Dr. is very attentive to the needs of the pati ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
Dr. witten is a good person show details Dr. witten is a good person
by S.J.S on Aug 24th, 2010

He does not understand me as a patient. He does not have good bedside manners at all!!! Is a very nice person as a whole. He seems distracted when I go in to se him & rushes me through like cattle.

As a doctor he is very good show details As a doctor he is very good
by Sherry L on Aug 19th, 2010

He has been my doctor for over two years now, has been wonderful, but these past three months he NEVER examines me, rather asks questions & writes TONS of prescriptions. I am a bad diabetic & need to be monitored & examined.He never checks my feet, my heart... He has gotten very smart mouth & very unprofessional.When is it ok for a medical doctor to quit examining his / her patients & only writing prescriptions? We are humans & need to be treated as so.

by Sherry on Dec 22nd, 2009

He is an awesome, caring doctor.