A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joe Hsu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joe Hsu, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hsu graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Hsu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente West Los Angeles Medical Center
- Los Angeles Medical Center
- Lahey Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joe Yo Hsu MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Joe Y. Hsu practice?
- Dr. Joe Hsu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joe Hsu practices Diagnostic Radiology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Burlington, MA.
See Los Angeles Radiologists.