A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joe Hsu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hsu
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hsu Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joe Hsu, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hsu graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Hsu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente West Los Angeles Medical Center
- Lahey Clinic
- Los Angeles Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joe Yo Hsu MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Joe Y. Hsu practice?
- Dr. Joe Hsu has 1 office location.
Dr. Joe Hsu practices Diagnostic Radiology near Burlington, MA.
See Burlington Radiologists.