A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joe Zuerker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joe Zuerker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joe Zuerker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Zuerker graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Zuerker has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Oklahoma Heart Hospital
- Mercy Health Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joe C Zuerker MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Joe C. Zuerker practice?
- Dr. Joe Zuerker has 1 office location.
Dr. Joe Zuerker practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Internists and Oklahoma City Gastroenterologists.