A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joedrecka Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joedrecka Brown is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joedrecka Brown, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Vaginal Delivery
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Brown has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mease Countryside Hospital
- Morton Plant Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joedrecka Shyree Brown MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joedrecka S. Brown practice?
- Dr. Joedrecka Brown has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joedrecka Brown practices Family Medicine near Quincy, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Tampa, FL.
See Quincy Primary Care Doctors.