A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joehassin Cordero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joehassin Cordero, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cordero graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Cordero has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joehassin Cordero MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Joehassin Cordero practice?
- Dr. Joehassin Cordero has 1 office location.
Dr. Joehassin Cordero practices Otolaryngology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Otolaryngologists.