A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joehassin Cordero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joehassin Cordero, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cordero graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Cordero has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cordero accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 7 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 8 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joehassin Cordero practice?
Dr. Joehassin Cordero practices Otolaryngology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Otolaryngologists.