A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Jacobson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Jacobson is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jacobson
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Jacobson Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobson graduated from Cebu Institute Of Medicine.
Dr. Jacobson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Phoenix Baptist Hospital Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Alfred Jacobson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joel A. Jacobson practice?
- Dr. Joel Jacobson has 9 office locations.
Dr. Joel Jacobson practices Family Medicine near Sun City West, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Peoria, AZ and Maricopa, AZ.
See Sun City West Primary Care Doctors.