A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Jacobson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Jacobson is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobson graduated from Cebu Institute Of Medicine.
Dr. Jacobson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Phoenix Baptist Hospital Med Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jacobson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joel A. Jacobson practice?
Dr. Joel Jacobson practices Family Medicine near Sun City West, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Peoria, AZ and Glendale, AZ.
See Sun City West Family Physicians.