A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Nathan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Nathan is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nathan graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Alan Nathan MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Addiction Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joel A. Nathan practice?
- Dr. Joel Nathan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joel Nathan practices Internal Medicine and Addiction Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Addiction Specialists.