A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Thompson is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thompson
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thompson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Thompson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Thompson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Adrian Thompson MD is a male Pediatrician, has 42 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Joel A. Thompson practice?
- Dr. Joel Thompson has 1 office location.
Dr. Joel Thompson practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Pediatricians and Salt Lake City Neurologists.