A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Thompson is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Thompson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Thompson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Adrian Thompson MD is a male Pediatrician, has 42 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Joel A. Thompson practice?
- Dr. Joel Thompson has 1 office location.
Dr. Joel Thompson practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Pediatricians and Salt Lake City Neurologists.