Learn more about Dr. Joel Ackerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Ackerman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Ackerman, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Ackerman graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Ackerman has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Heartland Surgical Specialty Hospital
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ackerman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joel D. Ackerman practice?
Dr. Joel Ackerman practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Independence, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, MO and Leawood, KS.
See Independence Anesthesiologists and Independence Pain Management Doctors.