A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Ackerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Ackerman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ackerman
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Ackerman, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Ackerman graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ackerman has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Heartland Surgical Specialty Hospital
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel David Ackerman MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joel D. Ackerman practice?
- Dr. Joel Ackerman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joel Ackerman practices Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine near Independence, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, MO.
See Independence Pain Management Doctors and Independence Anesthesiologists.