A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Ackerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Ackerman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Ackerman, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Ackerman graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Ackerman has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Heartland Surgical Specialty Hospital
- Independence Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel David Ackerman MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joel D. Ackerman practice?
- Dr. Joel Ackerman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joel Ackerman practices Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine near Independence, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, MO and Overland Park, KS.
See Independence Pain Management Doctors.