Dr. Joel Ackerman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 4 reviews

July 28th, 2016
Dr. Ackerman is WONDERFUL!!! I was very scared and he was very nice and helpful in understanding the procedure. He is very caring and listened to what I had to say. I would highly recommend him.

July 14th, 2016
Very Caring Doctor
I have been with Dr. Ackerman for quite awhile and have found him to be the absolute best when it comes to spending time with his patients and evaluating the best plan of action for long term pain management. My only problem is with Pain Management Associates that can't seem to get insurance billed correctly and calling to schedule an appointment and being on hold forever and no one picks up the phone. At one time I actually held for 45 minutes and finally gave up. He's absolutely the best and wished he worked for a totally different Pain Management.

March 5th, 2013
Highly Recommend
I have had a great experience with Dr. Ackerman. He has been my pain mgmt doc for about 9 months now, gearing me up to my impending back surgery and he has been nothing but terrific and understanding. He always speaks to me with respect and takes time to listen to me. He speaks to his patients in "regular people" terms and helps you to understand everything he is doing and explains your treatment and condition completely.

October 20th, 2009
Dr. Ackerman
Dr. Ackerman actually listened to me and believed my problems when 2 other doctors wouldn't help me. I would recommend him!