Dr. Joel Armitage MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 10th, 2015
Dr Armitage was very thorough, had read my transferred file ahead of time and was able to ask me about each reason I take medication for. Invited me to ask him any questions and wanted to make sure I walked out of there with clear answers.

February 21st, 2015
Great doc
My hubby sees this doc and loves him. I believe 3 or 4 of the "1 star" reviews are the same person. She uses the exact same negative words (rude, condescending, etc) to describe him, and at least 2 are about someone obese/diabetes. One review is enough, and fair!

October 10th, 2014
Senior Account Executive
I've known Dr. Armitage for nearly two years. He is bright, energetic, affable and takes the time to talk with me and he always answers my questions. It's very refreshing to have a doctor who doesn't run me through an assembly line and actually acts like he cares for me as a human being.

May 17th, 2014
read this
The lady at the front desk is very rude, and doesn't care how she talks to the patient, the Dr himself is calling his patients obese,and I can tell you that is the reason people don't come back this is rude.

January 3rd, 2014
My experience with Dr Armitage has been wonderful. I don't usually fill these out, but I find the other comments so derogatory that I felt compelled to share my experience. Yes, Dr Armitage is serious, but he is also very compassionate, skilled, and honest. More physicians need to tell patients what they need to hear, not what they want to hear, and that is what Dr Armitage does. But he doesn't dictate care, he collaborates with the patient to find the best solution. If you self diagnose and want the doctor to do what you researched on WebMD, Dr Armitage is not the doctor for you. If you want a doctor who knows his stuff, follows through, and works with one of the best medical centers around, make an appointment with Dr Armitage.

November 26th, 2013
Don't waste your time
Dr Armitage is an arrogant, rude, condescending physician who is much more interested in himself than in his patients. He will not take the time to listen to his patient's concerns and doesn't care about their struggles. When he becomes frustrated, he refers the patient to someone else and then refuses to deal with them (or their medical condition) again. Run, don't walk, to someone - anyone - else!