A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Aronowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Aronowitz, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Aronowitz, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Aronowitz graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Aronowitz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Alan Aronowitz MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joel A. Aronowitz practice?
- Dr. Joel Aronowitz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joel Aronowitz practices Plastic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Plastic Surgeons.