A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Augustin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Augustin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Augustin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Male Circumcision
- Smoking Cessation
Education & Awards
Dr. Augustin graduated from Universite D'Etat D'Haiti, Port Au Prince. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Augustin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Augustin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joel Augustin practice?
- Dr. Joel Augustin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joel Augustin practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Family Physicians.