Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joel Anderson
Dr. Joel Anderson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Muskegon, MI. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Anderson is affiliated with North Ottawa Community Hospital, OSU University Hospitals and Mercy Health Partners, Lakeshore Campus. Dr. Anderson has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Joel Anderson has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Joel Anderson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Muskegon, MI.
Dr. James Rice
Bariatric Medicine, General Surgery
Muskegon, MI 0.01 mi40
Dr. Lawrence Mallon
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Muskegon, MI 0.01 mi25
Dr. Jennifer Bradley
Muskegon, MI 0.01 mi9