A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Anderson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Anderson, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Anderson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
- Mercy Health Partners - Hackley Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel B Anderson MD is a male Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joel B. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Joel Anderson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joel Anderson practices Surgery near Muskegon, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Haven, MI and Columbus, OH.
See Muskegon Surgeons.