A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Levine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Levine, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Levine has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Connecticut Health Center
- Uconn Health CenterJohn Dempsey Hospital
- University of Connecticut Health Center, John Dempsey Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel B Levine MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Joel B. Levine practice?
- Dr. Joel Levine has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joel Levine practices Gastroenterology near Farmington, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Unionville, CT.
See Farmington Gastroenterologists.