A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Baker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Baker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- St. Joseph Medical Center - Reading, Pa
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Baker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joel W. Baker practice?
Dr. Joel Baker practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Norristown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Reading, PA.
See Norristown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.