A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Bass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Bass is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Bass, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
- Uterine Prolapse
Education & Awards
Dr. Bass graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Bass has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel S Bass MD is a male Urologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Joel S. Bass practice?
- Dr. Joel Bass has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joel Bass practices Urology near Rome, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Syracuse, NY.
See Rome Urologists.