A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Bauer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Bauer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Bauer, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Crohn's Disease
- Fecal Incontinence
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Abscess
- Restorative Proctocolectomy
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Ventral Hernia
Education & Awards
Dr. Bauer graduated from New York University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Bauer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Jay Bauer MD is a male Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joel J. Bauer practice?
- Dr. Joel Bauer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joel Bauer practices Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.