A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Baumgartner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Dr. Baumgartner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- UPMC Passavant
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Baumgartner MD is a male Oncologist and practices in Surgery, Surgical Oncology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Joel Baumgartner practice?
- Dr. Joel Baumgartner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joel Baumgartner practices Surgery, Surgical Oncology, and Medical Oncology near La Jolla, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA.
See La Jolla Surgeons and La Jolla Oncologists.