A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Bentz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bentz
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Bentz, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bentz graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Dr. Bentz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Western AZ Regional Medical Center
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel S Bentz MD is a male Pathologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Joel S. Bentz practice?
- Dr. Joel Bentz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joel Bentz practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, and Anatomic Pathology near Bullhead City, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Salt Lake City, UT and Las Vegas, NV.
See Bullhead City Pathologists.