A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Bernstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Bernstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Bernstein, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Interventional Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernstein graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Bernstein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
- UC San Diego Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel I Bernstein FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Joel I. Bernstein practice?
- Dr. Joel Bernstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Joel Bernstein practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near La Jolla, CA.
See La Jolla Internists and La Jolla Oncologists.